Saturday, November 10, 2007

The financial problem in my life

“Money” is the most important thing that can design every human life in this world. It is the valuable thing that every person in this world wants. Actually me too. I want a lot of money to buy everything that I or my family wants such as Games, Cartoon books, New houses, New cars and this world (Oh! It’s too much. I just kidding)

I have a common life since I was born. I born at public hospital name “Chonburi hospital” (hospital of province).I learnt in common pre-primary school but when I learnt in primary school and secondary school. I learnt at private school where must use an expensive fee for study here but I did not worry about it because I have a scholarship from this school to study until I graduate form this school. This school name is Assumption College Sriracha (this school has relation with Assumption University) and when I graduated from this school. I have a scholarship from this school to learn in Assumption University until I graduate from this university too. About this scholarship it has no condition with it about selection faculty so I can choose faculty that I want so I choose the Faculty of Law. But this scholarship has condition about my grade that I must gain more than 2.5 but I think it is not a big problem for me.

I think you were very confused when you read this story because you cannot see which part of my story that tells you about my financial problem. It is sure because I has financial problem after I learn in Faculty of Law in Assumption University. I have financial problem because when I learn at here I must rent the apartment named “ABAC Condo” (because my house far from this university. I use time to go to this university about 3 hours so if I did not rent this apartment I must wake up at 03.00 OH! I will die soon). When I rent this apartment I must pay for rent about 5500 bath per month (It is apartment fee only but not include other cost such as car park). I must pay for the uniform washing about 600 baths per month and I have a lot of bills in my life per month too such as mobile bill, water bill etc. No! It is not all bills. When I learn in Faculty of Law. Every student in this faculty must has a lot of books of Law and many type of Law such as property, constitution law, criminal law etc. So I must buy those books too. But my problem not finished because when I knew the name of books that I must used to learn. I tried to find it before I studied but when the new government changed the law then I must change my books too and my money flew away from my pocket too. Oh! Anyone can help me. Who has some magic to give a lot of money to me? Arr..I know it is impossible but I will collect my money with myself and I think I can clear this problem soon.

No comments: